WELCOME, NEW VISITORS:
To be included in our email list, please create your account.
To volunteer, please login to your account and click on the VOLUNTEER tab.
Please visit the Glen Rock Federeated HSA Website:
TIC TOC THEATRE & ART
To introduce culture to our children
For more information on this wonderful program, please go to http://www.tictoc.org/
|Thanks for being visitor:|
ColemanHSA.org allows parents to join the HSA, order and pay for fundraising items such as apparel and lunch offerings, and receive weekly eblasts. It even offers services, like Google Translate, so you can view information in your native language. It is our goal to make www.colemanhsa.org your one stop, main link to everything the Coleman HSA has to offer.
How to Register
The H.S.A has enhanced our website to translate many languages; we are using Google Translate. The option to change the language on the website is on the far left top of the screen.
1. Go to “My Account” then Click on “Create a new Coleman H.S.A. Account” or click on "create your account" in the top left of the home page.
2. Enter the information requested, which will be used in the directory.
3. Under “My School District”, select “Glen Rock School District, NJ”
4. Select “Parent” under Account type.
5. Click on the “Create my Account” button.
Verify online Directory Information: You must verify all of your online directory information.
1. Once logged in, click on the “My Account” menu and select “My Info.”
2. Verify and edit the address and contact information. Enter only the information you want in the online directory. Please provide at least one telephone number.
3. Please enter an email that you would like to receive our weekly email blast and other important information. Emails will not be listed in the online directory. It will have the same information as the class list.
4. Save your changes by clicking on the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click on “My Info” menu again and select “My Students.”
6. Verify and edit the information for each student, including their grade and homeroom/classroom teacher and click “Save Student” when complete. Ex: for the “Current Grade” field, select “Coleman School” and the grade your child is entering. For the “teacher” field, select your child’s teacher by last name. If you don’t know your child’s teacher at the point of registration, select “Incoming ______ grade”. Once you have the teacher assignment, you can revise this field to reflect the current teacher. These fields must be completed if you want to order items online.
7. If you need to add a student, click on the “Add New Student” button at the bottom of the screen.
8. Once finished with all of your students and updates, click on “save students” to save your changes.
Items for Sale: Once you have verified all of your online directory information for all students in K-5, you can place your order:
Transaction Safety – The Coleman H.S.A. and Paperless PTO (webhost) do not file, process or keep credit card numbers/info. Transactions are passed directly to the credit card companies for processing and approval.
1. Click on the FOR SALE item for H.S.A. Handbook/Membership and H.S.A. lunch offerings.
2. You will be able to purchase your H.S.A. handbook, additional handbook, bagel, pizza, ice cream and sandwich online. If you have multiple children registered on your account, be sure to assign a specific child to each food order, and add a new item to the cart for each student when ordering for more than one child.
3. Click on “Add to Shopping Cart” at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click on “Check out” when you are done and follow the instructions there to pay for your order.
H.S.A. Handbooks will be sent home with your child in early November.
If you have any questions, please contact Hilary Gerber at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trimester 1: Friday, December 16, 2016
Trimester 2: Friday, March 24, 2017
Trimester 3: Thursday, June 22, 2017
Kindergarten: Friday, February 7, 2017;
Thursday, June 22, 2017
HSA MEETING TIMES
Coleman HSA Fundraiser
Every time you click on a merchant link and make a purchase, we receive a donation from that merchant.
If you would like us to track your fundraising activity please login to your account.
View all merchants